top of page


We accept donations of securities such as stocks, mutual funds, or bonds.


You can receive a tax deduction based on the full fair market value of the securities at the time of your gift and often save capital gains taxes as well (please consult with professional counsel to determine individual deductibility limits).


Making a gift of stock is easy. You’ll simply need to convey your instructions to your broker and BHS Parents Group, Inc. will receive the proceeds from your stock transfer.


Step 1: Notify the BHS Parent Group Treasurer, Jenese Sieben.


Please provide the following information to help us identify your gift:

-  A description of the securities to be donated

-  The number of shares

-  Your name, address, and phone number

Step 2: Contact your broker with your donation request. Have them transfer the securities to:


Charles Schwab, Inc    

DTC #0164    

Account # 6362-6303 

Burlingame High School Parents' Group, Inc.


If you have any additional questions, please email Jenese Sieben

bottom of page